The Ancillary Retail Expo will focus on ancillary income revenue streams in traditional and non-traditional shopping environments. Topics and exhibitors will focus on specialty retail, sponsorship, pop-up retail, marketing, experiential retail and entrepreneurship.
The event will be held January 14 and 15, 2019, at the Hilton Daytona Beach in Daytona Beach, Florida, and will feature two full days of exhibitors, education, and networking opportunities.
Click for more information and to register.
The publishers and editors of France Media Inc.’s Ancillary Retail and Shopping Center Business magazines are working with the company’s InterFace Conference Group to host this brand new conference for retailers, wholesalers and shopping center professionals.
Topics to be Discussed
- Spotting Product Trends
- Visual Merchandising Ideas
- How to land big brand pop-up concepts
- Social Media Marketing
- Building relationships with tenants
- Checking Your Legal Liability
- Understanding Your Mall’s Story to create amazing shopper experiences
- Prospecting for Tenants
- Entrepreneurship 101: So you want to get into Retail?
- What is Omni-Channel and can I do it?
- Understanding Operating Costs to Ensure Success
- How do I start in pop-up retail?
- The Art of Selling: How to Engage customers and create repeat business
- Successful Sponsorships: Understanding your property’s assets and value
- Partnership marketing strategies
- OOH Media and the shopper experience