InterFace Healthcare Real Estate to be Held September 27th in Dallas
The InterFace Conference Group will host the 10th annual InterFace Healthcare Real Estate conference, a national informational and networking event for everyone involved in healthcare and medical office real estate, including hospitals and healthcare systems; owners/investors/developers; lenders and financial intermediaries; leasing, management and operations specialists; and others allied to the industry.
This one-day conference, which attracts executives from across the country, will take place Thursday, September 27th, in Dallas at The Westin Galleria. The event also features a series of roundtables on Wednesday afternoon, September 26th, followed by an opening networking reception.
InterFace Healthcare Real Estate will focus on investment, development, financing and how ongoing changes in healthcare — such as the growth of a more consumer-facing delivery model — are impacting healthcare and medical office real estate usage and strategies.
Topics to be Discussed:
The conference agenda and speaker line-up will include leading owners, investors, developers, lenders, operators and brokers, as well as hospital and healthcare system executives, who will address:
- How changes in the healthcare industry are impacting real estate usage and strategies
- The hospital, healthcare system & physician group perspective
- How new sources of capital, both from institutions and overseas, will impact the investment market
- Are more “big M&A deals” to come on the MOB landscape and in hospital monetizations?
- The growing trend and impact of “retailization” and the consumer facing model of healthcare delivery
- The future of MOBs in a consumer-facing model
- The convergence of healthcare/medical office and seniors housing
- Investment sales velocity, pricing and cap rates
- The evolving market for new development
- Leasing, marketing and operating in today’s market
- Who’s lending in the debt market, what equity sources are available
For more information or to register, visit www.interfaceconferencegroup.com.