InterFace Seniors Housing Southeast Conference to be Held August 28-29 in Atlanta
InterFace Conference Group is partnering with Seniors Housing Business and Southeast Real Estate Business magazines to host the 5th annual InterFace Seniors Housing Southeast conference on August 29 at the Westin Buckhead in Atlanta.
The conference will focus on the state of seniors housing investment, development, operations and financing across markets in the Southeast. It is designed to bring together owners, operators, investors, developers and lenders/financial intermediaries active in the region, both those based in the Southeast as well as national players active in Southeast markets.
InterFace Seniors Housing Southeast will feature 10 roundtable discussions followed by a networking cocktail reception on Tuesday, August 28. Seven panel sessions and a keynote address will follow on August 29. The event also includes five-plus hours of networking.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Seniors housing investment and development activity and opportunities
- The economic outlook for the Southeast and how it will impact the seniors housing market
- Product acceptance and occupancy rates
- The availability of debt and equity capital for seniors housing investment and development projects
- Operations issues and trends impacting the bottom line, especially labor shortage/costs
- Demographic trends and affordability issues
- Growth strategies for operators
- Importance of market studies and accurate data
- Architecture/Design trends
- Technology that drives revenue and improves customer care
For more information or to register, visit www.interfaceconferencgroup.com.