InterFace Seniors Housing West 2017, March 9 in Los Angeles
Seniors Housing Business magazine and InterFace Conference Group will host the 3rd annual InterFace Seniors Housing West information and networking conference on March 9 at the Omni Los Angeles.
The event will focus on the state of seniors housing investment, development, financing and operations across markets in the Western United States.
The conference will bring together leading owners and operators of IL, AL, CCRC, memory care and skilled nursing facilities up-and-down the West Coast, in addition to national investors, developers and lenders/financial intermediaries who are active in the region.
The conference agenda will address these topics:
- Investment — Who’s buying? Who’s selling? At what cap rates?
- Development — What’s being built? Where? Is there too much development going on in some markets? What financing is available?
- Operations — Marketing and sales issues trends, staffing/recruiting, regulatory update
- Demographics & Penetration Rates — where are occupancy levels and rates?
- Debt and Equity Capital — Who’s lending? At what rates?
- Technology — How is technology impacting resident care and the bottom line
For more information or to register, visit www.interfaceconferencegroup.com.