REBusinessOnline

Madison Realty Capital Provides $27M for Brooklyn Multifamily Project

NEW YORK CITY —Madison Realty Capital has provided a $27 million first mortgage loan for the development of 93 Linden Street, a 68-unit multifamily project in the Bushwick neighborhood of Brooklyn. The undisclosed borrower has completed 35 percent of the project and expects the full completion to occur during the first quarter of 2020. Upon completion, 93 Linden Street will offer studio, one- and two-bedroom units, 70 percent of which will be priced at market rates. The remaining 30 percent will be affordable housing units.

Get more news delivered to your inbox. Subscribe to France Media's e-newsletters. Click here.



Related News

Conferences