Sinatra & Company Real Estate Acquires 10 Mixed-Use Properties in Buffalo, New York, for $12.7M
BUFFALO, N.Y. — Sinatra & Company Real Estate has acquired 10 mixed-use properties in Buffalo for a combined total of $12.7 million. Roger Chainani’s 1000 Elmwood Associates LLC and 1256 Hertel Avenue Associates LLC sold the properties. The properties include a variety of uses and tenants:
– 427 Elmwood features a three-story, 10,246-square-foot mixed-use building with two retail businesses, a restaurant space, 4,000 square feet of vacant office space and two apartments.
– 494 Elmwood is a 12,938-square-foot restaurant property occupied by Tokyo Shanghai Restaurant.
– 500 Elmwood is a 3,024-square-foot building with restaurant, retail and apartment space.
– 502 Elmwood is a single-story, 2,464-square-foot restaurant building, which will be occupied by House of Hummus.
– Saigon Café occupies the 6,992-square-foot restaurant property at 520 Elmwood.
– Mezza Restaurant & Lounge occupies the 3,747-square-foot building at 929 Elmwood.
– 1000 Elmwood is a 10,560-square-foot mixed-use building currently occupied by The Market on Elmwood and Ashker’s on the first floor with residential or office space on the second floor.
– India Gate and Hong Kong Kitchen occupy the 6,710-square-foot building at 1116 Elmwood.
– The properties at 1122 Elmwood and 1256 Hertel Ave. both offer retail space.