SRS Brings Seven New Tenants to Burbank Town Center
BURBANK, CALIF. — SRS Real Estate Partners has signed leases with seven tenants to bring 130,000 square feet of new retail space to Burbank Town Center, located at 201 E. Magnolia Blvd. in Burbank.
With the new tenants, the 1.2 million-square-foot property is 94 percent occupied. The asset recently underwent a $60 million upgrade, including a new ground-floor food court and upper-level dining terrace.
New tenants are:
- H&M (26,500 sf)
- Round 1 Bowling and Entertainment (45,000 sf)
- Bob’s Furniture (32,000 sf)
- A 7,200-square-foot contemporary Asian bar and grill concept
- Carter’s (4,600 sf)
- An international virtual reality concept (4,500 sf)
- Panini Kabob Grill (3,000 sf)
Terrison Quinn and Casey Mahoney of SRS Real Estate Partners represented the landlord in the transactions.