REBusinessOnline

Two California School Districts Purchase 115,612 SF Office Building in Oxnard for $13.7M

1800-Solar-Dr-Oxnard-CA

Both Oxnard Union High School District and Rio School District plans to use the 115,612-square-foot office building at 1800 Solar Drive in Oxnard, Calif., as administration headquarters.

OXNARD, CALIF. — Oxnard Union High School District and Rio School District have acquired an office building, located at 1800 Solar Drive in Oxnard. Thatch Inc. sold the property for $13.7 million.

Oxnard Union High School District will own 70 percent of the 115,612-square-foot building and occupy the first two floors, while Rio School District will the remaining 30 percent of the property, occupying the third floor. The school districts plan to use the property for administrative headquarters.

David Kim and Mike Tingus of Lee & Associates-LA North/Ventura, in collaboration with Joel Kirschenstein of Sage Realty Group, represented the buyers, while Fred Ferro of NAI Capital, Ventura County, represented the seller in the deal

Get more news delivered to your inbox. Subscribe to France Media's e-newsletters. Click here.



Related News

Conferences