179 LINCOLN RECEIVES PRESERVATION AWARD
BOSTON — Millennium Partners – Boston has received the 2009 Preservation Achievement Award for its restoration and redevelopment of the historic 179 Lincoln Street building, located in Boston’s Leather District. The former industrial building, which was constructed in 1899 and originally known as the Albany Building, was redeveloped into a five-story, 220,000-square-foot office building. The project received the award for Best Adaptive Use of a Historic Industrial Space in the City of Boston from the Boston Preservation Alliance. It also achieved LEED certification. The project was designed by locally based CBT Architects. New tenants that have signed at the building include Bovis Lend Lease LMB, Power Advocate and The TriZetto Group. CB Richard Ellis – New England is serving as leasing agent for the remaining space.