CA Industrial Plans Five Developments on West Coast Totaling $272M
CALIFORNIA AND WASHINGTON — CA Industrial, the dedicated industrial and logistics arm of CA Ventures, has unveiled plans for five new developments totaling $272 million in project costs for properties across the West Coast. The company plans to develop more than 670,000 square feet of industrial space across the markets, marking its entrance into California and Washington.
CA Industrial will finance these development costs in part with capital from Centris Industrial, the external REIT for CA Industrial.
The five California and Washington developments include:
- The repositioning and stabilization of a 58,991-square-foot building situated on nine acres at 1551 Atlantic St. in Union City, Calif. The project is in partnership with DWS.
- A partnership between CA Industrial, Four Stones Real Estate and American Realty Advisors will develop a 175,500-square-foot speculative facility in Watsonville, Calif.
- CA Industrial has partnered with a global asset manager to develop a 202,400-square-foot speculative facility in Richmond, Calif.
- Realterm and CA Industrial will develop a 132,300-square-foot Class A warehouse in La Puente, Calif.
- In partnership with Transwestern, the company will develop a 97,000-square-foot Class A warehouse on 20 acres in Covington, Wash.