CARROLLTON, TEXAS — Cobalt Capital Partners has acquired a two-property industrial portfolio located in Carrollton. The portfolio includes a 100,000-square-foot office/warehouse facility located at 1135 W. Trinity Mills Rd., as well as a 91,000-square building located at 2425 Carter Dr. The former property contains 46,000 square feet of vacant space, while the latter is fully leased to two tenants. Cobalt acquired the portfolio from Commonfund Realty of Connecticut for an undisclosed amount. Tom Smolik of TIG Real Estate Services negotiated the transaction. TIG also will handle leasing and management of both properties.