InterFace Active Adult 2022
June 2 @ 7:15 am - 3:30 pm
Seniors Housing Business magazine and the InterFace Conference Group will host the InterFace Active Adult conference on June 2nd in Dallas.
This second annual event is the industry’s only in-person conference devoted entirely to the active adult/55+ niche.
The current 55+ cohort is the largest and fastest growing segment in today’s renter landscape and will remain so for the next two decades.
This exciting, one-and-a-half day conference will bring together the leading players in the burgeoning active adult/55+ segment, which includes seniors housing owners, operators, investors and developers active in this space.
Also in attendance: leading players from the conventional multifamily and student housing industries who are increasingly interested in active adult.
The event will combine high-level education and market information along with plenty of opportunities for networking.
Topics To Be Discussed:
- What Drives Leasing, Absorption and Rate Strategy in Active Adult?
- How to Find Deals, What to Build (or Convert) and How to Market
- Bringing Life to a Property Through Programming
- Can Active Adult Become a Feeder System to the Continuum of Care?
Who Attends InterFace Active Adult?
- Lenders/Financial Intermediaries
- Investment Sales Brokers, Appraisers, Attorneys
- Architects, Design Specialists, Contractors
- Leasing & Marketing Professionals
- Vendors and Others Allied to the Field
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 15 commercial real estate magazines, including Seniors Housing Business and a family of regional Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business titles. For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.