InterFace Healthcare Real Estate Southeast 2022
November 15 @ 3:00 pm - November 16 @ 12:25 pm
France Media and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to host the 11th annual InterFace Healthcare Real Estate Southeast conference on November 15-16 in Nashville.
This information and networking event will attract leading healthcare and medical office real estate owners, investors, developers and operators from across the Southeast, as well as national players active in Florida, Georgia, the Carolinas, Alabama, Louisiana, Kentucky, Virginia and Tennessee.
The conference will kick off with roundtables, an opening state of the market panel and a networking reception on the afternoon of Tuesday, November 15th.
The event will resume on Wednesday morning, November 16th, with six panel discussions before concluding midday.
If you are active in healthcare/MOB real estate in the Southeast this is one event you do not want to miss!
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- Will healthcare/MOB real estate continue to be recession-resistant if the economy falters?
- Will rising interest rates continue to slow the investment market?
- Development is back and in a big way — what’s being built? Where? By whom?
- What are hospitals and health systems thinking post-COVID, and how will that impact their real estate usage and strategy?
- Will rising interest rates continue to curtail lending and financing?
- What’s the report from the front-lines when it comes to leasing, management and operations?
- How are care delivery models evolving, and what the impact on real estate?
- Is behavioral health the ‘next big thing’ in healthcare/MOB real estate?
WHO IS PLANNING TO ATTEND?
- Operators, Managers & Leasing Professionals
- Hospital/System/Physician Group Real Estate Executives
- Lenders/Financial Intermediaries
- Investment Sales Brokers, Appraisers, Attorneys
- Architects & Contractors
- Vendors and Others Allied to the Field
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., visit https://www.francemediainc.com/publications.