Southeast Real Estate Business magazine and the InterFace Conference Group will host the 9th annual InterFace Healthcare Real Estate Southeast conference Wednesday afternoon, November 28th, and Thursday, November 29th, in Nashville.
The event will begin Wednesday afternoon with programming from 3:15-5:30 pm, followed by a networking reception. The conference will resume Thursday and run from 8:00 am-12:30 pm.
Click here for more info and to register.
Topics to be Discussed
The conference agenda and speaker line-up will include leading owners, investors, developers, lenders, operators and brokers, as well as hospital and healthcare system executives, who will address:
- How changes in the healthcare industry are impacting real estate usage and strategies
- The hospital, healthcare system & physician group perspective
- How new sources of capital, both from institutions and overseas, will impact the investment market
- Are more “big M&A deals” to come on the MOB landscape and in hospital monetizations?
- The growing trend and impact of “retailization” and the consumer facing model of healthcare delivery
- The future of MOBs in a consumer facing model
- The convergence of healthcare/medical office and seniors housing
- Investment sales velocity, pricing and cap rates
- The evolving market for new developmentLeasing, marketing and operating in today’s market
Who’s lending in the debt market, what equity sources are available