InterFace I-85 Industrial Corridor 2023
May 24 @ 10:45 am - 6:15 pm
France Media’s Southeast Real Estate Business magazine and InterFace Conference Group are pleased to host the 2nd annual InterFace I-85 Industrial Corridor conference on the afternoon of Wednesday, May 24th, at the Hilton Charlotte Uptown.
Following the great success of last year’s event, I-85 Industrial will focus on the still hot Southeast industrial market and and discuss investment, development and leasing activity along the I-85 corridor, starting in Montgomery, and moving through Atlanta, Greenville/Spartanburg, Charlotte and Raleigh/Durham, and north to Richmond.
Panelists will again include top industrial owners, investors, developers, brokers, property managers and lenders who will discuss supply/demand metrics for industrial space across the Southeast; which markets are seeing the greatest amount of investment and development activity and why; where rents are now and where they will trend in 2023; and what end-user tenants are looking for today from landlords.
If you are investing, developing or marketing industrial properties along the Interstate 85 corridor — or if you are interested in learning more about the markets — don’t miss this opportunity to network with the companies buying, building, leasing, and financing projects in one of the most active regions in the country.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- What are the challenges and opportunities in the industrial markets along the I-85 corridor?
- How are changes in Amazon’s approach impacting industrial real estate overall, and specifically in the Southeast?
- When will the investment market regain its footing?
- What is the development pipeline for industrial properties? What large projects are currently underway? Will markets continue to see spec building?
- Where is today’s market when it comes to rental rates?
- What types of tenants are most active in today’s environment?
- Which markets/submarkets are seeing the greatest growth?
- What is the availability of capital and who is lending?
- What is the latest with last-mile logistics?
- What’s new in design, construction, and automation/technology?
- What are end-users asking for in today’s environment?
WHO IS PLANNING ON ATTENDING
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Leasing Professionals and Property/Asset Managers
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Supply Chain & Logistics Professionals
- Corporate End Users
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Vendors & Service Providers to the Industry
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES FOR THIS EVENT
For information about speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Rich Kelley at 914-309-6954 or Ryan Nixon at 404-849-5424.
The InterFace Conference Group strongly encourages that attendees be fully vaccinated at least two weeks before the event. InterFace Conference Group will be following all safety mandates in place at the time of the event.
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., visit https://www.francemediainc.com/publications.