InterFace Kansas City Multifamily 2022
August 24 @ 7:30 am - 11:10 am
Heartland Real Estate Business magazine, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business magazine and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to announce the InterFace Kansas City Multifamily conference will be held in-person on Wednesday, August 24th, 7:30 am – 11:30 am at the InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza.
Network with decision-makers in the Greater Kansas City apartment market and hear from leading multifamily developers/owners/investors, brokers and lenders/financial intermediaries. The event will attract attendees from throughout the Greater Kansas City area, including owners, investors, developers, managers, buyers and lenders who are active in Class A, B and C multifamily properties.
Engaging panel discussions will cover the impact of the pandemic on the multifamily market in Missouri and Kansas, the economic outlook, the development pipeline, and which submarkets hold the greatest potential in the near term.
Topics to be Discussed:
- What is the economic outlook and what are the implications for the Kansas City multifamily market?
- How are apartment rents trending & what is the forecast?
- Where are cap rates today? Where are they predicted to go?
- What is the supply/demand balance for investment properties? Who’s buying? Who’s selling?
- What is the development pipeline for 2022-2024? What’s being built? Where?
- Are submarkets absorbing new supply and what impact is being seen on rental rates and occupancy?
- What amenities do tenants want in today’s apartment? How has the pandemic changed what tenants seek?
- Who’s lending and what’s the availability of debt and equity capital for multifamily investment and development projects?
- Will rising rents continue? What other operations issues and trends are impacting the bottom line?
- What are the latest architecture/design trends in new properties?
- What is happening in the affordable housing space?
- What impact will the sizzling SFR/BFR space have on the market overall?
Who Will Attend InterFace Kansas City Multifamily?
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Property Managers
- Asset Managers & Operators
- Institutional Investors and Fund Managers
- Special Servicers and Receivers
- Leasing & Marketing Specialists
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Title Insurers
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Real Estate Accountants and Attorneys
- Service Providers to the Multifamily Industry
InterFace Conference Group will also be hosting the InterFace Kansas City Retail conference on the afternoon of August 24th at 12:00pm – 3:45pm.
Covid-19 Health & Safety Guidelines:
The InterFace Conference Group strongly encourages that attendees be fully vaccinated at least two weeks before the event. InterFace Conference Group will be following all safety mandates in place at the time of the event.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.