InterFace Kansas City Retail 2022
August 24 @ 12:00 pm - 3:45 pm
Shopping Center Business magazine, Heartland Real Estate Business magazine, and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to announce the InterFace Kansas City Retail conference will be held in person on August 24th, from 12:00 to 3:45 pm at InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza.
Network with decision-makers active in the Greater Kansas City retail real estate market — and hear from leading owners/investors/developers, brokers and lenders/financial intermediaries about how the market is recovering from the pandemic and what to expect based on the national and regional economic outlook.
The event will attract those who are buying, selling, financing, and brokering deals, as well as those developing/redeveloping and leasing properties in Missouri and Kansas.
Panel discussions will cover the economic outlook and the challenges facing the Kansas City retail market; what retailers, restaurants and shopping center owners/developers need to know about changing consumer preferences; and which submarkets hold the greatest potential opportunities.
Topics to be Discussed:
- How are Kansas City area retailers and retail property owners recovering from pandemic losses?
- What is the economic outlook and what is the anticipated impact on the region’s retail real estate market?
- Where are current occupancy rates? How are rents trending?
- Where are valuations? Who is buying? What types of retail properties are drawing investor interest?
- Which retailers and restaurants are new to the market? Which retailers and restaurants are looking for space in the market?
- How are tenant mixes changing? What is the demand for experiential retail and entertainment?
- How important is food in today’s centers? What is the role of pop-up retail? What are predictions for the future?
- How has consumer behavior changed since the pandemic? How do retailers/shopping centers adapt?
- How do you make your center stand out from the competition?
- What opportunities do retail tenants, developers and investors see going forward?
- Which KC submarkets hold the greatest potential for near-term opportunities?
WHO IS PLANNING ON ATTENDING:
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Retailers & Restaurants
- Property Managers, Asset Managers & Operators
- Institutional Investors and Fund Managers
- Special Servicers and Receivers
- Leasing & Marketing Specialists
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Title Insurers
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Real Estate Accountants and Attorneys
- Service Providers to the Retail Industry
For information about speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Scott France at 404-832-8262 x108.
InterFace Conference Group will also host InterFace Kansas City Multifamily conference on the morning of August 24th at 7:30am – 11:30am.
Covid-19 Health & Safety Guidelines:
The InterFace Conference Group strongly encourages that attendees be fully vaccinated at least two weeks before the event. InterFace Conference Group will be following all safety mandates in place at the time of the event.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.