InterFace Seniors Housing West 2022
February 24 @ 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Seniors Housing Business magazine and France Media’s InterFace Conference Group are pleased to host the 7th annual InterFace Seniors Housing West. The conference will focus on the state of seniors housing investment, development, operations, and finance across markets in the Western United States.
The event will be held February 24, 2022, at the Omni Los Angeles Downtown and will bring together the leading owners and operators of all facets of seniors housing from up and down the West Coast, as well as national investors, developers and capital providers active in the region.
InterFace Seniors Housing West will offer a streamlined and cost-effective opportunity for West Coast-based and active seniors housing professionals to come together for information and networking. If you are active in seniors housing in the Western United States, or based outside the region but are active in California, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Colorado or New Mexico, this is a must-attend event!
Topics To Be Discussed:
- Seniors housing investment and development activity and opportunities
- Operations issues and trends including staffing/recruiting, marketing and sales.
- The outlook for demand and supply, demographic trends, occupancy levels and rates
- The availability of debt and equity capital for seniors housing investment and development projects
- The seniors housing technology revolution and how it is impacting resident care and the bottom line
- Demographic trends, occupancy numbers and development pipeline on the West Coast
- Product acceptance and what the industry’s potential customer base is looking for
- Design and Build Trends: How has the pandemic impacted what architects and builders are designing and building?
- Active Adult/55+: investment and development trends in the industry’s hottest segment
Municipal regulations in place as of today require that InterFace Seniors Housing West attendees show the venue proof of COVID-19 vaccination (physical card or photo of card) or negative COVID test (within 72 hours) to gain entrance to the conference area. If still in force, this will be a one-time check; attendees will be provided with a wristband by the venue valid for the duration of the conference. Los Angeles County currently has a mask mandate in place; if it remains in force, face coverings must be worn at all times unless actively eating or drinking. Additionally, the city and county have mask and vaccination mandates for restaurants, bars, theaters and other venues in the city of Los Angeles that may impact your visit if you are unvaccinated. Please click here for more information.
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 15 commercial real estate magazines, including Seniors Housing Business, Northeast Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Real Estate Business. For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.