InterFace Seniors Housing West 2023
February 2 @ 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Seniors Housing Business magazine and France Media’s InterFace Conference Group are pleased to host the 8th annual InterFace Seniors Housing West conference on February 2 in Los Angeles.
The educational and networking event will focus on the state of seniors housing investment, development, operations, and finance across markets in the Western United States. It is designed to bring together the leading owners and operators of all classes of seniors housing properties in western states, along with national investors, developers and capital providers active in the region.
InterFace Seniors Housing West will offer a streamlined and cost-effective opportunity for West Coast-based seniors housing professionals to come together for information and networking. If you are active in seniors housing in the Western United States, or based outside the region but are active in California, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Colorado or New Mexico, THIS IS A MUST-ATTEND EVENT!
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- Seniors housing investment and development activity and opportunities in western states.
- Operations issues and trends including staffing/recruiting, marketing and sales.
- The outlook for demand and supply, demographic trends, occupancy levels and rates.
- The availability of debt and equity capital for seniors housing investment and development projects.
- The seniors housing technology revolution and how it is impacting resident care and the bottom line.
- Demographic trends, occupancy numbers and development pipeline on the West Coast.
- Product acceptance and what the industry’s potential customer base is looking for.
- Design and Build Trends: What are architects and builders designing & building?
- Active Adult/55+: investment and development trends in the industry’s hottest segment
WHO IS PLANNING TO ATTEND
- Lenders/Financial Intermediaries
- Investment Sales Brokers, Appraisers, Attorneys
- Architects, Design Specialists, Contractors
- Leasing & Marketing Professionals
- Vendors and Others Allied to the Field
For information about speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Eric Goldberg at 404-832-8262 x137.
The InterFace Conference Group strongly encourages that attendees be fully vaccinated at least two weeks before the event. InterFace Conference Group will be following all safety mandates in place at the time of the event.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Student Housing Business, Seniors Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Shopping Center Business, California Centers, and Retail & Restaurant Facility Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.