December 7 @ 7:00 am - 3:15 pm
Student Housing Business and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to announce the 4th annual LeaseCon/TurnCon will be held December 7th in Charlotte at the Hilton Uptown Charlotte.
The event is intended to bring together everyone involved in the leasing, marketing and turn process, from property-level leasing reps and managers to corporate execs, as well as the many consultants, service providers and vendors allied to the space, and will offer a combination of roundtables, small interactive discussions, panel sessions and networking.
The conference will open with roundtables and an opening networking reception on the afternoon of Tuesday, December 6th. There will be eight panel discussions as well as a group of interactive discussion on Wednesday, December 7th.
Among the topics to be discussed will be the trend toward early leasing, the growing importance of TikTok, brands and branding, international student leasing, revenue management, Turn innovations, roommate matching, reputation management, supply chain challenges, virtual touring, the continued evolution of SEO, and the Metaverse.
“The student housing industry enjoyed a tremendous leasing season for the 2022-2023 academic year, with record occupancy rates and a lot of rental rate growth,” said Richard Kelley, publisher of Student Housing Business. “The question now is, what comes next? Was last year a one-time event or can owners continue to push rents? Should operators push hard on early leasing, or could higher rates be achieved by a more long view approach? And what about setting rental rates and revenue management? There is a lot to talk about on the leasing side, and plenty on the turn side of things too.”
“Our primary purpose and goal with this event remains the same — we want to help owners and operators figure out the most efficient and cost-effective ways to get ‘heads in beds’ and run the most cost-effective and efficient turn process,” adds Kelley. “We hope companies will send multiple members of their leasing and management teams to attend, and we have a team registration tier to help facilitate that.”
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED:
- After a record setting year for 2022-2023, what comes next in terms of occupancy and rental rates?
- The “Leasing Clock” — early leasing seems to have started earlier than ever but are owners & operators potentially leaving money on the table?
- Are the marketing and leasing changes that came about because of COVID permanent or how some old techniques re-emerged?
- Setting rates for 2023-2024 and how to best employ revenue management
- Have in-person tours come back, or is everything virtual now and into the future?
- Roommate Matching in a high occupancy environment
- Reputation Management & changes in Google business page management
- The continued evolution of SEO
- Leveraging technology throughout the marketing/leasing process
- Onsite staffing, training and retention
- Where is the international student market now, and what to expect for 2023-2024 academic year
- Where is NIL one year in?
- How to most effectively utilize TikTok
- Where does the Metaverse fit into the future of leasing and marketing?
- Is there an end to the supply chain crisis in sight? What should operators expect for Summer 2023 turn?
- Best practices for turn planning and budgeting
- New “turn tech”
- Effective strategies for sourcing vendors
- Can turn be managed centrally?
- FF&E — repair or replace?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Corporate Marketing & Leasing Executives at Ownership and Management Companies
- Corporate Management Executives Who are Responsible for Various Aspects of Turn
- Property Level Marketing & Leasing Professionals
- Marketing, Leasing & Turn Consultants
- Vendors & Service Providers to Owners/Operators’ Leasing & Marketing Teams
- Vendors & Service Providers to Owners/Operators’ Turn Teams
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., visit https://www.francemediainc.com/publications.