Grandbridge Arranges $41.1M in Financing for Properties Across Minnesota
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Charlotte-based Grandbridge Real Estate Capital has arranged $41.1 million in loans for five properties in Minnesota. The transactions include:
- A $1.8 million refinancing loan for a 25,000-square-foot office property in Minneapolis, which includes a 15-year term and 15-year amortization schedule.
- A $3 million loan used to refinance a 39,466-square-foot retail property in Lake Elmo that features a five-year term and 20-year amortization schedule.
- A $30 million, 15-year loan to refinance a 191-unit multifamily property in Eden Prairie.
- A $4.8 million refinancing loan for a 68,554-square-foot office property in Eagan. The loan consists of a 10-year term and 25-year amortization schedule.
- A $1.5 million loan for the acquisition of a 30,147-square-foot industrial property in Apple Valley. The financing features a 10-year term and 25-year amortization schedule.
Get more news delivered to your inbox. Subscribe to France Media's e-newsletters. Click here.