InterFace Multifamily Texas to be Held September 26th in Dallas
Texas Real Estate Business magazine and InterFace Conference Group will host the 7th annual InterFace Multifamily Texas conference in Dallas on September 26.
The conference will focus on both the supply/demand balance as well as on who is buying, building and financing apartment properties in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Austin, as well as trends in leasing, management and operations. The event also looks at macro economic and demographic trends influencing and impacting the apartment markets in Texas.
The event will be held at The Westin Galleria with an opening cocktail reception on the evening of September 25th. In 2017, the event attracted more than 300 attendees from around the state, as well as investors, developers and financiers from around the country who are active in Texas. With the multifamily market continuing its extended strong run in Texas, albeit with more issues and concerns than in the past, there will be plenty to talk about and attendance for the conference is expected to surpass last year.
Topics to be Discussed
- Investment trends: Who’s buying? Who’s selling? Where are cap rates headed?
- Are Texas markets still absorbing new supply or has new development lapped demand? What impact is being seen on rental rates and occupancy?
- What is the development pipeline for 2019-2020? What’s being built? Where?
- What’s the “big picture” outlook for supply and demand and what is short and near term outlook for Texas economy?
- Wha is the availability of debt and equity capital for multifamily investment and development projects?
- Operations trends and issues impacting the bottom line
- Architecture/design trends in new product
- The outlook for the DFW, Houston, San Antonio and Austin markets
For more information or to register, visit www.interfaceconferencegroup.com