InterFace Retail Investment & Finance, October 4, NYC
This one-day event will attract institutional, opportunity fund, REIT, private capital and overseas owners, investors and developers, leading investment sales professionals, top commercial banks, credit companies, LICs and mortgage banks.
InterFace Retail Investment & Finance will kick off with an opening networking reception at The Terrace Club, just off Rockefeller Center, on the evening of Tuesday, October 3rd. The conference will run from 8 am-4 pm on Wednesday, October 4th, and include six panel sessions and a keynote speaker. The event will include five+ hours of networking and conference registration includes the opening reception, breakfast and lunch.
Topics to be Discussed:
- Who is buying and selling retail properties?
- How is transaction velocity and where are cap rates are headed in 2018?
- What impact are interest rate hikes are having on the investment and development market?
- To what degree is negative publicity about the sector and some retailers impacting the market?
- What is the availability, and cost, of debt & equity capital for retail property and portfolio transactions?
- What elements of the capital stack are most active in retail lending and financing?