InterFace Seniors Housing Midwest Conference Scheduled for June 7 in Chicago
The conference will focus on the state of seniors housing investment, development, operations and financing across markets in the Midwest. It is designed to bring together the leading owners, operators, investors, developers and lenders/financial intermediaries active in the region.
InterFace Seniors Housing Midwest will feature an evening networking cocktail reception on Wednesday, June 6 followed by eight panel sessions and a keynote address on Thursday, June 7.
The event will include five hours of networking. Panel session topics include the state of the market, investment, development, financing, operations, technology’s impact on the industry and growth strategies for operators.
Topics to be Discussed
- Seniors housing investment and development activity and opportunities
- The economic outlook for the Midwest and how it will impact the seniors housing market
- Product acceptance and what the industry’s potential customer base really cares about
- The availability of debt and equity capital for seniors housing investment and development projects
- Operations trends and issues impacting the bottom line
- Demographic trends and supply/occupancy numbers in the Midwest
- Growth Strategies for Operators
For more information or to register, visit http://www.interfaceconferencegroup.com/srm2018