InterFace Seniors Housing Southeast, August 23rd, Atlanta
Seniors Housing Business magazine and France Media’s InterFace Conference Group will host the 4th annual InterFace Seniors Housing Southeast conference on August 23rd in Atlanta at the Westin Buckhead.
The conference, which will include a networking cocktail reception on the evening of Tuesday, August 22nd, will focus on the state of seniors housing investment, development, financing and operations across markets in the Southeast.
Topics to be discussed:
- Seniors housing investment and development activity and opportunities
- The outlook for demand and supply and what will drive occupancy and rates
- The availability of debt and equity capital for seniors housing investment and development projects
- Operations trends and issues impacting the bottom line
- Solving the Industry’s Affordability Crisis: Building and Operating Middle Income Seniors Housing
More than 330 high-level seniors housing executives attended the third annual InterFace Seniors Housing Southeast in 2016. To register for the 2017 event, click here.