REBusinessOnline

JV BUYS MULTIFAMILY PROPERTY FOR $121M IN STAMFORD, CONN.

STAMFORD, CONN. — A joint venture between Clal Insurance and Chicago-based Waterton Associates has acquired 75 Tresser, a multifamily apartment community located in downtown Stamford, for $121 million. The property offers 344 units, ranging from studio to three-bedroom layouts; 5,500 square feet of retail space with a two-story parking lot; a 9,000-square-foot resident’s lounge; a 5,000-square-foot fitness center; pool; two courtyards; a private screening room; meeting/dining rooms; a catering kitchen; and business center. The residential units feature designer kitchens with stainless steel appliances, elevated nine-foot ceilings, wood-style floors, in-unit washer/dryer and panoramic windows. Waterton will retain a 51 percent stake in the property, while Clal will own the remaining 49 percent.

Content Partners
‣ Arbor Realty Trust
‣ Bohler
‣ Lee & Associates
‣ Lument
‣ NAI Global
‣ Northmarq
‣ Pavlov Media
‣ Walker & Dunlop

Subscribe to the newsletter
Conferences


Request media kit

Read the Digital Editions

Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business

Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business

Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business

Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business

Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business

Heartland Real Estate Business

Northeast Real Estate Business

Southeast Real Estate Business

Texas Real Estate Business

Western Real Estate Business

Shopping Center Business

California Centers

Student Housing Business

Seniors Housing Business

Featured Properties