REBusinessOnline

KeyBank Provides $5.2M Loan for Apartment Property in Metro Houston

CONROE, TEXAS — KeyBank Real Estate Capital has provided a $5.2 million bridge loan for Hollow Creek Apartments, a 120-unit affordable housing complex located in Conroe. Operating under the Section 42 Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LITHC), 75 percent of the units are restricted to providing affordable housing, while the remaining 25 percent are designated as market-rate apartments. John Gilmore of KeyBank arranged the financing. The project is sponsored by Harmony Housing, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to providing affordable rental housing throughout the United States.

Content Partners
‣ Arbor Realty Trust
‣ Bohler
‣ Lee & Associates
‣ Lument
‣ NAI Global
‣ Northmarq
‣ Pavlov Media
‣ Walker & Dunlop

Subscribe to the newsletter
Conferences


Webinars on Demand


Read the Digital Editions

Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business

Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business

Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business

Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business

Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business

Heartland Real Estate Business

Northeast Real Estate Business

Southeast Real Estate Business

Texas Real Estate Business

Western Real Estate Business

Shopping Center Business

California Centers

Student Housing Business

Seniors Housing Business

Featured Properties