REBusinessOnline

Korean Investment Group Buys 95 Percent Stake in Downtown Boston Office Tower

Congress-Square-Boston

Congress Square was originally built as three separate bank buildings at the corner of Water and Congress streets. The property was formerly the world headquarters of Fidelity Investments.

BOSTON — A Korean investment group led by Hana Financial and KTB Asset Management has purchased a 95 percent stake in Congress Square, a 371,996-square-foot office tower located at 40 Water St. in downtown Boston. The group purchased the stake from Related Fund Management, which will retain the remaining 5 percent interest and continue to manage the property. Paul Gillen, Anthony Ledesma, Daniel Parker and Allie Boyan of Atlanta-based Hodges Ward Elliott (HWE) arranged the recapitalization of Congress Square, which included refinancing of existing debt. Lawrence Britvan and Jordan Kirkbride of HWE placed that loan through global asset management firm KKR.




Content Partners
‣ Arbor Realty Trust
‣ Bohler
‣ Lee & Associates
‣ Lument
‣ NAI Global
‣ Northmarq
‣ Walker & Dunlop

Subscribe to the newsletter
Conferences


Webinars on Demand


Read the Digital Editions

Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business

Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business

Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business

Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business

Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business

Heartland Real Estate Business

Northeast Real Estate Business

Southeast Real Estate Business

Texas Real Estate Business

Western Real Estate Business

Shopping Center Business

California Centers

Student Housing Business

Seniors Housing Business

Featured Properties