ALPHARETTA, GA. — Lincoln Property Co. Southeast (LPC Southeast) has negotiated several new leases, lease expansions and extensions at NorthWinds Office Park in Alpharetta totaling more than 90,000 square feet. Hunter Henritze, Michael Howell, Caroline Fisher and Robert deGolian of LPC Southeast represented the landlord, The Brookdale Group, in the lease negotiations.
The tenants for these lease deals at the 1 million-square-foot, seven-building office park include:
• Deposco (extending by 11,025 square feet);
• Campbell & Brannon (extending by 17,425 square feet);
• US Orthopedic Partners (new 10,445-square-foot lease);
• Goldman Sachs (expansion/extension of 7,579 square feet);
• Hanover Insurance Co. (new 7,119-square-foot lease);
• Homrich Berg (new 6,992-square-foot lease);
• Weissman P.C. (6,991-square-foot lease extension);
• REP Perimeter Holdings (extended by 6,803 square feet);
• CBIZ (6,514-square-foot lease extension);
• Instant Financial (4,151 lease extension/expansion);
• Adair & Baker (2,896-square-foot extension); and
• H Clay Moore & Associates Inc. (new 2,762-square-foot lease)
NorthWinds is located about 26 miles north of Atlanta and within one mile from Avalon and Ga. Highway 400. In addition to offices, the campus includes two hotels, two banks, nine restaurants, two complimentary fitness facilities, a daycare and learning facility and six free conference and training facilities.