CHICAGO — Marcus & Millichap has arranged the sale of a 15,000-square-foot vintage bank building, located at 1421-1425 W. Fullerton Ave. in Chicago’s Lincoln Park neighborhood. The property sold for approximately $3 million, or $203 per square foot. The three-story building was built in 1927, and has also been used as office and retail space over the years. The building still houses the bank’s original vault and cage on the lower level. Michael Marks, Shaun Buss and Sean Lyons of Marcus & Millichap’s downtown Chicago office represented the seller, Mirro Development. The buyer was not disclosed.