Partnership Acquires 46,000 SF Vintage Industrial Building in Portland for $6.3M
PORTLAND, ORE. — ScanlanKemperBard Cos., in partnership with Tryba Architects and the principals of Lorentz Brunn Construction, has acquired a vintage industrial property located at 1805 SE MLK Blvd. in Portland’s Central Eastside district.
The partnership purchased the property for $6.3 million, or $136 per square foot, and it plans to invest $8.9 million in renovations for a total project cost of $15.2 million.
Originally the home of Morehouse Glass, the two-story, 46,000-square-foot property is 1960s vintage concrete construction with 20-foot ceilings, original glulam beams and concrete floors. The project will be rebranded The Glass Lab.