Rudder Property Group Closes Office, Retail Sales Totaling $72.1M in NYC
NEW YORK CITY — Rudder Property Group has brokered a number of office and retail property sales, including seven that total $72.1 million at 866 United Nations Plaza in New York.
Systems Property Development acquired the retail and garage portion of the building for $31.1 million. Glenn Tolchin of JLL represented the seller in the transaction.
Michael Rudder and Mike Heller of Rudder Property Group represented the seller in the office condominium sales:
- The National Spiritual Assembly Of the Baha’is of the United States acquired a 9,938-square-foot office condominium for $12.4 million. James Saunders of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the buyer in the deal.
- The Government of Monaco purchased a 7,031-square-foot office space for $9 million. Steven Kaufman of Hanley Advisors represented the buyer.
- MGRM Holding Inc. bought a 3,563-square-foot office condo for $3.6 million. Mike Bhuiyan of DJK Residential represented the purchaser.
- The Egyptian Building Fund Authority and the Ministry of Egyptian Foreign Affairs acquired a 10,200-square-foot office space for $8.2 million. Joshua Sloyer of Douglas Elliman and Tahani Elrafei of McBride Agency Realtors represented the buyer.
- The Permanent Mission of the Republic of Djibouti to the United Nations purchased a 4,643-square-foot office condo for $4.9 million.
- The Military Office of Angola bought a 2,379-square-foot office space for $3 million. Fredrick Agu represented the buyer.