The Retail Brokers Network Announces 2017 Executive Committee
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — The Retail Brokers Networks (RBN), one of the nation’s largest retail real estate networking groups, has announced the formation of a new executive committee to help facilitate the company’s ongoing operations. The committee will be responsible for overseeing the retail, restaurant and investment sales councils, as well as the regional directors. Appointments include:
* President — Debbie Currier of Currier Properties in Charlotte, N.C.
* President Elect — Chris Abadie of Stirling Properties in Covington, La.
* VP Operations — Tom Bruss of Commercial Property Associates in Milwaukee, Wis.
* VP Marketing & Communications — Brad Umansky of Progressive Real Estate Partners in Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.
* VP Finance — Bryan Holt of Southpace Properties in Birmingham, Ala.
* Secretary — Rob Samtman of Equity Retail Brokers in Plymouth Meeting, Pa.
* Immediate Past President — Chuck Lanyard of The Goldstein Group in Paramus, N.J.
“The RBN network represents over 600 retail specialists across the U.S. who help individuals and companies meet their real estate goals locally and nationally,” said Currier. “Our newly formed executive committee will provide the leadership structure that will help make RBN even more successful as we continue to grow. I’m thrilled to welcome the executive committee members and I’m eager to work with them to accomplish our goals for 2017.”