Webinar: Everything You Need to Know About the Single-Family Rental & Build-For-Rent Market
On Apr. 7, France Media hosted the “” webinar, sponsored by Walker & Dunlop. The single-family rental (SFR) and build-for-rent (BFR) space has generated excitement throughout the commercial real estate world.
This webinar brings together five expert panelists to answer the most pressing questions for this asset class: what to know about SFR and BFR verticals, issues and trends within the space, the sudden influx of institutional capital and where things might go from here.
See a list of some topics covered below:
- SFR and BFR markets definitions/size
- Factors driving growth (including changing demographic trends, COVID-19), occupancy levels and the most active markets
- SFR/BFR rental rates and the pipeline of new supply in the asset class
- Institutional capital/availability of financing/investment market layout for the SFR/BFR space
- Overview on managing and maintaining SFR/BFR products and portfolios
- David Howard, National Rental Home Council (moderator)
- Keaton Merrell, Walker & Dunlop
- Mark Peterson, SVN | SFRhub Advisors
- Don Walker, John Burns Consulting
- Jon Ellenzweig, Tricon Residential
Webinar sponsor: Walker & Dunlop strives to be the premier commercial real estate finance company in the country by providing financing solutions and investment sales to owners of multifamily and commercial properties. As one of the largest providers of commercial real estate finance, they offer deep industry knowledge, an unparalleled team of finance professionals, broad market coverage and excellent customer service – all inside a public company with a family company culture. With Walker & Dunlop, clients receive a “boutique” level of service, but with all the same resources of a large lending platform. They have over 1,000 professionals located in 38 offices throughout the United States dedicated to providing their clients with the best financing available.
For more information on this topic and more, subscribe to our commercial real estate newsletters.