Webinar: Healthcare/MOB Real Estate Investment & Development Market Update
On June 10, InterFace Healthcare Real Estate and France Media hosted a two-part panel discussion “Healthcare/MOB Real Estate Investment & Development Market Update” to discuss how COVID-19 is affecting valuations and demand for healthcare real estate and medical office buildings.
After nearly three full months of operating under COVID-19 lockdowns, investment and development markets have shifted dramatically. In this webinar, panel experts bring their experiences and predictons to bear on the development landscape, capital markets, new developments, valuations and more.
Topics discussed during the investment portion of the webinar include:
- Asset management challenges
- Current state of the transations market
- Deals origination and factors motivating the sellers
Topics discussed during the development portion of the webinar include:
- Impact on current projects (costs, construction, lending, etc.)
- Current pipeline for deals
- New business development
Listen to the full webinar. Registration Fee: $89 per person.
- Rob Hull, Healthcare Realty
- Peter Westmeyer, MBRE Healthcare;
- Chip Conk, Montecito Medical
- Mindy Berman, JLL (moderator)
- Mark Davis, Davis
- Ben Ochs, Anchor Health Properties
- Chad Henderson, Catalyst Healthcare Real Estate
- Murray Wolf, Healthcare Real Estate Insights (moderator)