Webinar: New Mexico Retail Outlook — What Will New Mexico Retail Activity Look Like in 2021?
The “New Mexico Retail Outlook — What Will New Mexico Retail Activity Look Like in 2021?” webinar, hosted by Shopping Center Business and Western Real Estate Business, covers the creative approaches taken retailers responding to COVID-19. Learn what retailers, restaurants and developers need to thrive and what our panelists anticipate for New Mexico retail in the near future.
Development, trends, the shift to omnichannel business and much more make up this fascinating, one-hour panel. Register to learn more.
- How have New Mexico area retailers, restaurants and developers adapted to the COVID-19 environment? What do they need to succeed?
- What are the predictions for New Mexico retail occupancy rates in the coming year?
- How will retail rents and property values be impacted?
- What will be the impact on new development in the near term?
- What is the expectation for investment sales activity in 2021?
- How should retailers and retail property owners position themselves for recovery?
- What opportunities do New Mexico retail tenants, developers and investors see in a post-pandemic market?
- Jeff Campbell, Carlsbad Department of Development (moderator)
- Bob Feinberg, Colliers International
- Tom Jones, Colliers International
- Anthony Johnson, Pegasus Group
- Ariana James West, Base 5 Retail
- Steve Maestas, Maestas Development Group
Carlsbad Department of Development: The Carlsbad Department of Development actively works to retain and grow local businesses, recruit new ones, and expand economic opportunities.
Pegasus Group: Pegasus Group is a team of experienced real estate professionals delivering integrated solutions to landlords, tenants and investors. They represents over 30 local and national retailers and restaurant chains throughout New Mexico, Southern Colorado and West Texas.
For more information on the multifamily, retail, office, healthcare, industrial and hospitality sectors in Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, subscribe to the Western Real Estate Business newsletter or the monthly magazine.