Webinar: Phoenix Retail Outlook — How is the Phoenix Market Responding to COVID-19?
The “Phoenix Retail Outlook — How is the Phoenix Market Responding to COVID-19?” webinar, hosted by Shopping Center Business and Western Real Estate Business, covers the impacts of COVID-19 and how retail experts are bringing creativity to challenging situations. Learn what retailers, restaurant owners and developers need to thrive, plus what our panelists anticipate for retail in the near future.
See a list of some topics covered below and register to hear more:
- How are Phoenix area retailers, restaurants and developers adapting to the COVID-19 environment? What do they need to succeed?
- How will Phoenix retail rents and property values be impacted? What are the predictions for retail vacancy rates in the coming year?
- What will be the impact on new development in the near term?
- What do retailers and retail property owners need to consider to position themselves for recovery?
- What opportunities do Phoenix retail tenants, developers investors see in a post-pandemic market?
- Chris Hake, Thompson Thrift
- Jenny Redlin, Partner Engineering and Science, Inc.
- Joshua Simon, SimonCRE
- Jim Pederson, Pederson Group
- Mike Kallner, RED Development
- Judi Butterworth, Orion Investment Real Estate
Capital Markets/Brokerage Panelists:
- Mike Polachek, SRS Real Estate Partners
- Jared Flowers, National Restaurant Consultants
- Jake Baratz, Taylor Street Advisors
- Dusty Batsell, Baceline Investments
- Dave Cheatham, Velocity Retail Group
- Ari Spiro, Orion Investment Real Estate
Baceline Investments: Baceline Investments is a premier, boutique private real estate investment and management company that believes in strengthening America’s communities.
Partner Engineering and Science, Inc.: Partner offers full-service engineering, environmental and energy consulting and design services throughout the Americas, Europe, and around the globe
GOMAN + YORK: GOMAN+YORK offers a team of more than 20 real estate and economic development professionals, including a senior team of recognized industry experts. The firm provides a comprehensive suite of services covering all critical aspects of real estate and economic development.
Michael A. Pollack Real Estate Investments: Michael A. Pollack Real Estate Investments is a full-service real estate company specializing in asset management, leasing, development and redevelopment of its own property portfolio.
Avondale Edge: Avondale is a pro-business environment boasting an accessible skilled workforce and an incredible quality of life. Avondale is committed to seeing your business succeed.
Taylor Street Advisors: Taylor Street is a dynamic group of real estate focused companies that are
collectively working for their clients to provide strategic advisory services in
commercial, residential, finance and property management.