The Dec. 7, two-part webinar ““, hosted by Western Real Estate Business, allowed industry experts to discuss development pipeline, investor appetite and trends in the apartment sector.
for an in-depth discussion from the first panel on broker/lender thoughts on pricing, timing for investment and trends in the multifamily market. The second panel is devoted to analysis from developers, covering perspectives on design, technical considerations and financial concerns. What can Salt Lake City brokers and developers expect in 2021? See below for a list of some important topics covered.
Panel One: Broker/Lender Insight
- Permanent market impacts from COVID-19
- Lender underwriting
- Cooperation from municipalities
Panel Two: Developer Insight
- Tenants moving into Utah
- Location hotspots for developers
- Occupancy rates
- Opportunity zones
- Unit size and style considerations
- Ronda Landa, First American Title (moderator)
- Ben Clifford, Keystone National Group
- Eli Mills, CBRE
- Rawley Nielsen, Colliers International/Utah
- Matt Gneiting, Gneiting Capital
- Kip Paul, Cushman & Wakefield
- B.J. Laterveer, Dwell Design (moderator)
- Ben Lowe, Lowe Property Group
- Joe Baum, Hicap Management
- Stephen Alfandre, Urban Alfandre
- Thomas Vegh, SALT Development
- Marc Venegas, Orion Real Estate Partners
Gneiting Capital: Gneiting Capital is prepared to meet the complex lending needs of their clients and unwind the detail into clarity. They help their clients make better, more informed decisions.
Dwell Design Studio: Dwell Design Studio is an architecture, planning, interiors and environmental design firm practicing nationally from their Atlanta, Washington DC, Salt Lake City and Orlando offices. Their primary project types are residential, retail, commercial office and hospitality.
For more information on the multifamily, retail, office, healthcare, industrial and hospitality sectors in Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, subscribe to the Western Real Estate Business newsletter or the monthly magazine.